Why Remote Deposit?
For many businesses, getting to the bank to meet the deposit cutoff time can be a challenge. With Remote Deposit, deposits can be submitted from your office any time of day or night.
- Fewer Overdrafts – Deposits are delivered electronically and placed in your account sooner
- Extended Cutoff Times – You get more time to make additional deposits each day
- Peace of Mind – Control each account and select which employees have scanning access.
- Bank When You Want To – Submit deposits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save Employee Time and Money
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should I keep scanned checks?
Store them in a secure location for 60 days, after that they need to be destroyed.
How will my deposit be transmitted to the bank?
Using a high-speed internet connection (a DSL line or better) and a current browser with all current security updates.
Can I make deposits from outside the area?
Absolutely! This is one of the best features of Remote Deposit. Checks can be scanned and deposited electronically from anywhere, even from another state.
How much will it cost?
We will provide specific pricing on request. Most businesses will pay little or nothing based on the average deposit balances they keep in their accounts. The resulting savings stays where it belongs – in your pocket.